When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayton super streamliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
We saw that picture here a few years ago but can’t find the thread. If memory recalls I thought the bike was in New Orleans but could be mistaken. Based on your first post I thought this was a done deal. If for some reason it doesn’t work out I’d be interested. Thanks, Shawn
Yes it is the New Orleans bike mentioned , finally I will pick it up Sunday Morning , and drive the 10 hours home ,and then I will know something about what I have . Thanks for the help and knowledge , Walter branche

Last edited:
We saw that picture here a few years ago but can’t find the thread. If memory recalls I thought the bike was in New Orleans but could be mistaken. Based on your first post I thought this was a done deal. If for some reason it doesn’t work out I’d be interested. Thanks, Shawn
I was pretty sure it was the bike in the thread linked below, but I didn't post as there are too many sharks on here. Didn't want them scrambling around to cut in on bikebozo's deal.

I was pretty sure it was the bike in the thread linked below, but I didn't post as there are too many sharks on here. Didn't want them scrambling around to cut in on bikebozo's deal.

It was only for sale to me, no one could cut in on this transaction .

Thank you , most appreciated , this has been a deal in process for many years , JD, is no fool , he is a man of his word, . He bought a bike from me in 2011, and told me about this bike . He knew I was going to buy it , when the time was right . ,! I am the proud caretaker of this very nice 37 super streamline , if any one has any parts for sale let me know , thanks Walter Branche ,

Good for you Walter! I am very happy that you got this bike! I am sure that you will take very good care of it!

Back