When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayton super streamliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
We saw that picture here a few years ago but can’t find the thread. If memory recalls I thought the bike was in New Orleans but could be mistaken. Based on your first post I thought this was a done deal. If for some reason it doesn’t work out I’d be interested. Thanks, Shawn

Yeah, it’s hard to tell from that picture, but the fenders may be incorrect for that model.
It looks like it has the deep McCauley type that was used on the Fleetwood Supremes, which is fairly typical when one of these bikes is parted together.
As far as I know, the Super Streamline model never used that fender profile.
It used a slimmer peaked type gothic profile fender.
The good news is, they optioned an Aluminum or Stainless fender in that gothic profile, so no need to try and find the near impossible matching original paint/patina.
The bad news is, those probably won’t be much easier to find.
But, at least when you do, you won’t have to worry about the color match.
Chrome/Aluminum fenders would probably look pretty good, since the nine hole rack is chrome.
It’s hard to tell what’s what, from that picture, so don’t take anything we say as gospel, but once you get it, we’ll try and help as much as we can.
@John in San Diego is a good source of knowledge on these model bikes.
Don’t be shy, and reach out to him when you get a chance.
Thanks for sharing your prospect with us.
It’s always exciting when another one of these bikes pops up.

Just got all the photos , and I am getting the bike next Sunday, the bike is completely disassembled. It makes it more interesting , It is a done deal ,! except for my week wait and 10 hour drive , I doubt I will ,try to go crazy and spend a bunch of money trying to find the correct aluminum fenders , and the other stuff . I go to a lot of bike shows and other gatherings . I will get all the correct parts as time goes by , meanwhile I will build what I have , without anxiety! Thanks , I look forward to showing the bike . I think I payed an excellent price, I am very HAPPY , I thought it was going to be all my money ,I have saved up to buy this SS, it turns out that , I got the deal of a lifetime , thanks for the good words , . I will leave orlando Friday , and stay with some friends ,that live 100 miles from the sweet STREAMLINE , THEY ARE LOOKING for the seat ! There are 2 more crates of bicycle stuff for them to look in , thanks again for the help and support , . This bike was never for sale except to me , . I am telling this so no one feels like they missed a great opportunity , I have been waiting for about 15 years , thanks again , . Who has some streamline T-shirts! Walter branche , feeling very GOOD

We saw that picture here a few years ago but can’t find the thread. If memory recalls I thought the bike was in New Orleans but could be mistaken. Based on your first post I thought this was a done deal. If for some reason it doesn’t work out I’d be interested. Thanks, Shawn
Bike is done deal , thanks , I am trying to show what I am purchasing , I will figure out how to post all the photos , it has a speedometer and all kinds of stuff ,. I will buy whatever else they will sell ,and maybe have a few nice items to trade , thanks again for the help and interest , . I never in a million years thought this would happen , I have only waited 15 years for 1-other bike ,it is a crazy feeling wanting and waiting

Screenshot_2021-08-07-20-56-38.png

Screenshot_2021-08-07-20-56-52.png

They did offer them as an option.

Since your bike already has the chrome rack, this absolutely fabulous original bike would be a good one to emulate.

A set of the optioned gothic aluminum fenders would eclipse a set of faux painted steel fenders in an originality contest.
Of course the difference being, that your bike has it original color matched painted tank.

Last edited:
I’d like to know how that one is badged? The tank appears to have a Huffman level paint scheme. Would also like to see the serial number when you get a chance. V/r Shawn
Hi, it is the bike mentioned in New Orleans, I am picking it up Sunday , morning . I will send the serial number as soon as I get a look , .I am not sure of the badge , I think it has an original seat that was recovered about 15 years ago . Thanks for your patience . I hope we can get a photo of the 2 together . I think I am getting a lot of original parts . I am sure the chain guard is repro. Not really sure of anything else about this bike . Thanks for your help ,Walter Branche

Back