When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayton Supreme

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Maybe not correct, but lots of great, and hard to find parts on this bike. Great looking bike, love these streamline frames.

What's right, what's wrong with this bike? Can someone enlighten me a little. I'm contemplating it...

It's cool...as usual, I see a bike like this and makes me wanna sell a few bikes and buy something like this..I REALLY like these...I will own one eventually. .

What's right, what's wrong with this bike? Can someone enlighten me a little. I'm contemplating it...

I do not like commenting on bicycles but....

I do not like the way the frame looks and if you buy the bike you should get a guarantee the frame is real. Where the binder bolt goes for the seat post looks to me like a 1936 frame.

If you look at the Firestone Supreme frame that Don just found you can see the difference
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?70355-Huffman-Firestone-Streamline&p=432863#post432863

I have a few Supreme frames and all of mine are taller like Dons frame.
But I do not know for sure, but just get a guarantee.

Back