When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayton Twinflex Value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mybluevw

Wore out three sets of tires already!

Attachments

• dayton1.JPG
    dayton1.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 223
Thnks for the replies. I think I am going to bite the bullet even though the wife thinks I am crazy ;<) Who needs new furniture anyway :p

Price

I am still working out the deal. I will let you know when I get it home.

lol! Our Twin-Flex is sitting in our living room. We paid $100 for ours, then put in about $1000...new paint job, had everything rechromed, had the seat redone by the Saddle Shop, bought new handgrips, bouht new tires from Coker, bought a headlight (we painted it red, because we didn't like the look of the aluminum lights), and then bought the guts and lens for our taillite in the rack. It was the first old bicycle in our collection, and our first restoration.

My great-uncle had acquired it sometime in the early 40s for his nephew or brother-in-law to ride one summer during his visit. After that it sat pretty much untouched in the garage for the next 60 years.

The pic is not terribly great, hard to take a decent pic in the corner, but here it is...

TwinFlexinlivingroom-1.jpg

Here's when we brought it home, I wish I would have had color film in my camera at the time...

twinFlexoriginal-1.jpg

Nice bike Kelly,
I wish I was only spending $100 for this one. It will probably be about ten times that much by the the time I get all of the correct parts. Oh well like I keep telling my wife, at least I'm not smokin crack :rolleyes:

Nice bike Kelly,
I wish I was only spending $100 for this one. It will probably be about ten times that much by the the time I get all of the correct parts. Oh well like I keep telling my wife, at least I'm not smokin crack :rolleyes:

The more bikes I bring home the more my wife thinks I might have started!

The more bikes I bring home the more my wife thinks I might have started!
lol! When my dad and I bring home bicycles, my mom alway has that "you should have left that on whatever junk pile you pulled it out of." She even thought that the Twin-Flex was junk when we got it, even though it was really in great original shape. There are some people who can only see what is in front of them, and others who can see what might be. Though I must admit that my dad and I had no idea what an amazing find it was. We thought that the dual suspension was pretty cool, and we liked the extra long tank :rolleyes: - I don't think that you can say noobie loud enough.

In the garage with the Twin-Flex was my great-aunt's chain-driven Arrowcycle (Collier-Keyworth) tricycle from when she was a kid, I thought that it was great. My parents were like, "you like that?" Now it's one of their favorite tricycles.

Back