When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dazzler TOC? Bicycle lantern? $75

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/atq/d/dazzler-bicycle-lantern/6317972684.html
IMG_1526.JPG

Not sure if this is a good deal or not. In Novato $75

Chris... Personally, I see the earlier stuff dying off, based on the aging population/dying. ( WAY fewer buyers who actually know what it is/remember them) Look at prices/market $$ of similar age cars and collectibles of this vintage. I'm in touch with antiques with a good friend that has an antique store over 35 years ( we are both into cars/all antiques for 40 years) and he is obviously seeing the same trend. If you want this for your collection, and "dig it"...ok, but as a flip or investment, I'd say nada. I'm not in this hobby or any related ( I collect toys and advertising, have a vintage car, bikes of course, nick knacks etc..) to "make money" but am starting to be more cautious in what I buy/sell. I'm usually broke, so buying is tough...ha!!!

Chris... Personally, I see the earlier stuff dying off, based on the aging population/dying. ( WAY fewer buyers who actually know what it is/remember them) Look at prices/market $$ of similar age cars and collectibles of this vintage. I'm in touch with antiques with a good friend that has an antique store over 35 years ( we are both into cars/all antiques for 40 years) and he is obviously seeing the same trend. If you want this for your collection, and "dig it"...ok, but as a flip or investment, I'd say nada. I'm not in this hobby or any related ( I collect toys and advertising, have a vintage car, bikes of course, nick knacks etc..) to "make money" but am starting to be more cautious in what I buy/sell. I'm usually broke, so buying is tough...ha!!!

Thanks Bob. Toc stuff has never tickled my fancy. I guess I'm a balooner for life. I posted it for my bay area brothers who may do that stuff. Cold one time almost here!!!!

Back