When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dead bicycle company logo tees?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lobsterboyx

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Has anyone made them? Should I make them? Would you buy one? What are some company logos and or decals you'd like to see?

Lets discuss!

Years ago I had a THE WORLD 1895 dealer Window Decal

I used the art to make USA quality t shirts silk screened- not sticker-

$25.

Di*k in the dirt - no one wanted to pay that much- gee at the beach t's are 3for$10...(one wash and..)

I ended up giving them away with customer orders.

T-Shirts

Has anyone made them? Should I make them? Would you buy one? What are some company logos and or decals you'd like to see?

Lets discuss!

Based on my past experience offering to get T-shirts made for people who want them and then don't want them after they're made and YOU paid for them, here's what I'd do. Get a commitment and cash before you ever lay any money out. Sell them for 2 or 3 bucks more than you paid for them, then get a few (very few) extras made because the guys who knew about them all along but didn't order will all of a sudden want one.

Great idea

If I ever got around to it I was going to make an Elgin V badge shirt. It won't happen, as I'm computer illiterate and don't have the art work. I'm sure a short run of a popular brand would sell out between the Cabe and Ebay. Kris

Its just been one of those things I've wanted to do for awhile, the whole commitment thing bugs me.

I'm having a run of my car club tee shirts made..

I made up a few Columbia, and Pope shirts about 20 years ago. I made them for myself, but did sell a few to people who asked. I wasn't doing it to make money. I gave a bunch away too.

I had a few big tank Huffman shirts done. I used MS Paint to do the artwork but this would be a lot easier if I had Corel Draw. V/r Shawn

Attachments

• DSC_0313.jpg
    DSC_0313.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0314.JPG
    DSC_0314.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0312.jpg
    DSC_0312.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0311.jpg
    DSC_0311.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I have made t-shirts for events, two-color silkscreen, front and single-color back, hanes heavyweights, 100@$5 per shirt. Just fyi.

I understand you would only be able to make shirts of uncopyrighted logos/emblems but it would seem that the more popular the bike the more popular the shirt, just my $.02.

Back