When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Deal of the Day Special $200 shipped.NIB Delta 4-Way Rear Light & Turn Signal Switch

-

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Being offered: NIB Delta 4 Way rear fender light; in very good condition, never mounted to a bike, has some minor paint discoloration and shelf wear, it may have been displayed outside of the box as it was dusty when I bought it. has the Delta chromed Left Right signal switch, the brake light with for the chain (again, mint and never mounted), and original installation instructions. It appears to be missing possibly two small bolts and nuts, and the mounting clamp for the handlebar signal switch. The box is intact but is soiled and discolored. $275 nowshipped (PP F&F, $283.25 regular PP) from Santa Fe, New Mexico. Please PayPal friends and family or add 3%. PM me if you wish to purchase this. Special $200 shipped F& F PP.
IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2596.JPG

IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_2604.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t know if this ever sold but what a cool taillight! I have one I bought years ago in terrible condition. Got it all fixed up and just love it!
This one is a gem!!!!

Back