When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dealing with catfish !!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JKT

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I just wanted to express my opinion on dealing with catfish.... I have nothing but good to say about catfish !! every time I've bought anything from him he is right on top of sending out your parts in a very speedy manner.. and has always sent my things packaged well and priority mail with a tracking number !! I find that many times I send money quickly to a seller and don't get the same in return.. not just here but else where too..... many people could learn from catfish and make dealing with others a much nicer experience... THANK YOU CATFISH !!!! John

Catfish and I had a really weird and unique start to our relationship. It's almost laughable at this point and he can explain if he wants to but I'll also go on record to say that he will go above and beyond with his dealings. Even with our most recent transaction, I received extra pieces that I wasn't even expecting and it seemed like the package showed up before I even had a chance to close my computer from doing the paypal transaction. Lol. I very much appreciate that.

I always get a bonus "Catfish" window sticker on each of my purchases from Ed.
All my friends think I'm a bottom feeder fisherman with all the different colored stickers I have on my truck's back window that has a "BASS1N" personalized license plate.
He's a Stand up guy and always great stuff.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

I always get a bonus "Catfish" window sticker on each of my purchases from Ed.
All my friends think I'm a bottom feeder fisherman with all the different colored stickers I have on my truck's back window that has a "BASS1N" personalized license plate.
He's a Stand up guy and always great stuff.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

OH YES !! the Catfish stickers !! I forgot to mention that !! your post made me go back and look again in the box I got yesterday !! and low and behold there it was !!! it almost got away from me !!! THANK YOU CATFISH !!!!

Last edited:
OH YES !! the Catfish stickers !! I forgot to mention that !! your post made me go back and look again in the box I got yesterday !! and low and behold there it was !!! it almost got away from me !!! THANK YOU CATFISH !!!!

You are very welcome!

Catfish and I had a really weird and unique start to our relationship. It's almost laughable at this point and he can explain if he wants to but I'll also go on record to say that he will go above and beyond with his dealings. Even with our most recent transaction, I received extra pieces that I wasn't even expecting and it seemed like the package showed up before I even had a chance to close my computer from doing the paypal transaction. Lol. I very much appreciate that.

Lets just say It is why I no longer like to use fedex. And that I am very happy the deal worked out.

I agree with all the above. I always have positive dealings with Catfish and he ships in mock speed.

My work locker is covered in Catfish stickers but what about getting some Catfish apparel. I sure dig those beanies and shirts......

I agree with all the above. I always have positive dealings with Catfish and he ships in mock speed.

My work locker is covered in Catfish stickers but what about getting some Catfish apparel. I sure dig those beanies and shirts......

Thanks! I need to make up some more t-shirts. I should have them this fall. Catfish

Back