When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DEC 63 coppertone deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kasper

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just wanted to share some pics of my current restoration. She was a little rough when I got her but now shes starting to look beautiful. Coppertone december 63 deluxe, was a complete bike when I got it everything original except the tires but even the tubes were original schwinn approved. Working on the sissybar and the 36 spoke rear wheel ATM, but will post more pics when I get further along.

Last edited:
Nice....... :cool:

I'm curious what the date stamp on the fork is. You have a shot of the inside of the left fork leg above the axle slot?

Just wanted to share some pics of my current restoration. She was a little rough when I got her but now shes starting to look beautiful. Coppertone december 63 deluxe, was a complete bike when I got it everything original except the tires but even the tubes were original schwinn approved. Working on the sissybar and the 36 spoke rear wheel ATM, but will post more pics when I get further along.View attachment 1190750

View attachment 1190751

View attachment 1190752

View attachment 1190753View attachment 1190865
Was watching this in auction. An amazing bike. A rare find!

Back