When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dec 63 Terra-cotta

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So that's where I made my mistake in my earlier post I have seen N4 red super deluxe which is very rare to my knowledge must have been heavily faded then.

So I have a question. So an April 64 stingray in red should be Flamboyant red, not terra cotta or had both that month? Also is there any way you can tell the difference in a red April 64 stingray from a red Typhoon, fleet or little buddy frame and decals on the frame only?

So I have a question. So an April 64 stingray in red should be Flamboyant red, not terra cotta or had both that month? Also is there any way you can tell the difference in a red April 64 stingray from a red Typhoon, fleet or little buddy frame and decals on the frame only?

Sting Rays had the chrome fork crown and the Typhoons did not. The Fleet had a hanging tank but I'm not sure if the 20" version had a tank. It also came without a chrome fork crown.

Sting Rays had the chrome fork crown and the Typhoons did not. The Fleet had a hanging tank but I'm not sure if the 20" version had a tank. It also came without a chrome fork crown.
Easily changed out tho correct?

I have a M3 Terra Cotta Red stingray. Dec. 2nd 1963. I am assuming all Dec. 63 Rays are TC. Like you mentioned April/May 64 they went back to Flamboyant Red.

Back