When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

December 68 Christmas Orange Krate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Last edited:
I don't. It has recently moved on to a new owner.
Probably sad to move it, but I'm sure it's gone to a well deserving home and will be appreciated for what it is and for the excellent effort and results of your amazing detailing. Here is my all original Nov. '72. I'm not trying to crash the thread as I think it may have reached it's course. If I have, I apologize. I just have a passion for original bikes and like to show folks examples when possible.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

Probably sad to move it, but I'm sure it's gone to a well deserving home and will be appreciated for what it is and for the excellent effort and results of your amazing detailing. Here is my all original Nov. '72. I'm not trying to crash the thread as I think it may have reached it's course. If I have, I apologize. I just have a passion for original bikes and like to show folks examples when possible.View attachment 1742959

View attachment 1742960

View attachment 1742961

View attachment 1742962

View attachment 1742963
Stunning original there my friend! If you look me up here, I posted my restored 72 and I"m not sure it looks much different. Yours is a keeper!

Stunning original there my friend! If you look me up here, I posted my restored 72 and I"m not sure it looks much different. Yours is a keeper!
Thanks. Please send me the link of your's as I can't find it in your postings. I'm a fossil and am not too tech savvy.

Beauty!! Thanks! See this thread of some of mine if you want.
Cheers! Bob

Back