When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

December Blow-out SALE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
hmmmmm....so now you have some spy camera in my house? Maybe it's the reflector I bought from you
at the Iron Ranch... I never examined that too closely, but now it's time to have a further look at this.
2 x 4's ain't exactly cheap nowadays and I had to weigh nabbing this one from a construction site
or hopping the tree lot fence at midnight. No fence at the construction site, just a foul smelling
porta potty the only deterrent...
didn't stop me.
In any case, I'm contemplating your offer, definitely less expensive than I imagined had I nabbed a tree.

I already have the 2x4 and 8 on order.

Received the reflectors today awesome deal was very impressed with the craftsmanship, what's available on the top row, 4th and 5th row?
Thanks for the nice compliments and your order Paul!!! Attached is a more recent photo of all that are currently available in the rows that you asked about.
I did want to mention for anyone else that might be interested, that reflectors in Row 2 from original photo are SOLD OUT and been REPLACED with the style shown in this NEW Row 2
IMG_5202.jpeg

I already have the 2x4 and 8 on order.
Yes you do Steven, and I can't thank you enough for your order! I've already set them aside for you. Yours will no doubt will be a tabletop tree, but stunning none the less!!!

Last edited:
I hooked up 4 of these beauties a couple of weeks ago. They are very well made and SHINEY! Who doesn't like SHINEY?!
IMG_8269.JPG

I know, not very SHINEY in this photo, but it was indoors with bad light.......

Thanks for your endorsement and purchases Mike!!!!!! Glad that you're happy with them. Much appreciated.

Patiently waiting for mine , hope you don't have any problems with the two party out of stae Check .

Please be patient it has to be shipped all the way across one state line and after all it was only shipped Dec.13th;). By the way, I hope you don't have any trouble with the knock-off Chinese "Custom" reflectors.

Please be patient it has to be shipped all the way across one state line and after all it was only shipped Dec.13th;). By the way, I hope you don't have any trouble with the knock-off Chinese "Custom" reflectors.
Shipping by Pony Express always takes longer. You should also remind members that you donr do Pay Pal.

Just got mine in the mail , Over packed and they are too Big for my Ears :mad:

Back