When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***December Hurricane Coaster ride***

-

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Time to dust off those vintage beauties and give them some sunshine! We are riding the Little Sugar Creek Greenway this Sunday, 12-10-17 located at 3352 Westfield Road, Charlotte, NC, 28209. Meet at 9AM and leave at 10. All bikes are welcome! Let's ride!

image (8).jpg

Time to dust off those vintage beauties and give them some sunshine! We are riding the Little Sugar Creek Greenway this Sunday, 12-10-17 located at 3352 Westfield Road, Charlotte, NC, 28209. Meet at 9AM and leave at 10. All bikes are welcome! Let's ride!

Hey Don! Any chance you're considering a "Frigid Air reschedule" ?? At 26 degrees on Sunday morning......I can't find any bike in my corral with a Heater:eek:
As much fun that is always expected there.....the Sub-freezing temps forecasted have me 2nd guessing my planso_O.....CCR Dave

Hey Don! Any chance you're considering a "Frigid Air reschedule" ?? At 26 degrees on Sunday morning......I can't find any bike in my corral with a Heater:eek:
As much fun that is always expected there.....the Sub-freezing temps forecasted have me 2nd guessing my planso_O.....CCR Dave
Yeah Don, reschedule; its cold.:fearscream:

A mere 25 degrees F On Sunday morning is gonna stop ya, Dave? Come on? Ha! Atleast the Sun will be shining! Definately a polar ride!

Back