When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

December North Augusta SC Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Gonna ride on the 14th-weather permitting. We meet at the North Augusta municipal building 100 Georgia Ave., North Augusta, SC, 29841. This is the parking lot behind the municipal building that has a clock tower on it. The ride is relatively flat and there is a pretty decent restaurant, The Larder, https://www.hflarder.com/. Total distance is about 12 miles. @Classic Cool Rides @Sprockets @DB ReTodd @deepsouth @jimbo53 @DonChristie @American Vintage Bicycle Supply @Phattiremike @Superman1984 @onecatahula

So there's not going to be a ride on the 8th in Charlotte or is that still on as well? Weather permitting of course.

So there's not going to be a ride on the 8th in Charlotte or is that still on as well? Weather permitting of course.
Yes we are riding Charlotte this weekend and N. Augusta next weekend. Weather for Charlotte may be a little chilly but no rain--dress warm! V/r Shawn

Yes we are riding Charlotte this weekend and N. Augusta next weekend. Weather for Charlotte may be a little chilly but no rain--dress warm! V/r Shawn
Definitely making it this time! Last time a migraine kept me from it but this time I am coming to cruise with you guys cold weather or not ;)

The weather keeps changing but latest forecast looks like low 50s with less than 25% chance of rain. I'll update Friday night by 6pm if its a "go" or not but looking good so far. Hope to see you there! V/r Shawn

The weather keeps changing but latest forecast looks like low 50s with less than 25% chance of rain. I'll update Friday night by 6pm if its a "go" or not but looking good so far. Hope to see you there! V/r Shawn

Hey Shawn! ... What I'm seeing is an improved forecast for Saturday ... BUT ... after a soaking rain Friday "day" and Friday "overnight" ...
The trail will likely be very wet Sat morning ... fenders and mudflaps for sure:eek: ... or new "stripes" down our backs:oops:
What is the possibility of postponing until Sunday ?? Sunday's forecast shows Sunny and mid-'60's for afternoon high.
Just my 2 cents worth... it's your call.
Certainly hope to see you in a couple days! Cheers! CCR Dave

Back