When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decided to Restore.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JimRoy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I recently received this frame and found it to have large large rust holes in the rear down tubes - so perhaps it's time for wall art...
After looking at the old girl for a few weeks, I decided that she must have another ride down main street So far I have cut out the rear tubes and installed new ones. I will post as I make progress. JimRoy

IMG_8885.JPG

IMG_8882.jpg

IMG_8880.JPG

IMG_8861.JPG
I

IMG_8862.JPG

Lookin' good. I could tell in the first photo that ole gal ain't done yet. It'll be nice to see how she turns out. Good luck & have fun.

Very nice looking work on your part! Nice to see it get a second chance and look forward to more pics as you move forward.

Thanks for the kudu's syclesavage. Jim Roy, you're not. This is some pretty advanced workmanship. These old classics don't deserve to go yet, it's not like they're still cranking' them out.
Thanks Mike. I feel better all ready.

Back