When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

deciding to get out of bicycle collecing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JKT

Wore out three sets of tires already!
well I have decided to get out of collecting bicycles.. I will have several for sale coming up soon as I can dig them out.. some are rare and some rare parts ( Tomahawk stem ) one is a (real Alexander Rocket bike), tall frame Schwinn cycle trucks and regulars frame cycle trucks.. both Schwinn and Roadmaster... Roadmaster cycle truck basket .. Elgin twin bar 20s , Great Western, La Port, Indiana Possibly Military bike from the teens.. Whizzer projects Roadmaster and Dayton with factory dimples frames and cut out fenders one with a title ..1935 original paint Rollfast V 200 and repainted 1937 V20 and a 1936 V20 restoration project.. both the 1937 and 1936 have restored Toolbox seats.. various fender lights etc.. JKT

Last edited:
well I have decided to get out of collecting bicycles.. I will have several for sale coming up soon as I can dig them out.. some are rare and some rare parts ( Tomahawk stem ) one is a (real Alexander Rocket bike), tall frame Schwinn cycle trucks and regulars frame cycle trucks.. both Schwinn and Roadmaster... Roadmaster cycle truck basket .. Elgin twin bar 20s , Great Western, La Port, Indiana Possibly Military bike from the teens.. Whizzer projects Roadmaster and Dayton with factory dimples frames and cut out fenders one with a title ..1935 original paint Rollfast V 200 and repainted 1937 V20 and a 1936 V20 restoration project.. both the 1937 and 1936 have restored Toolbox seats.. various fender lights etc.. JKT
JKT - I just picked up an old schwinn cycle truck. Have. Any extra parts for this thing?
I only got the frame and fork. Owner says he may have some more parts but not sure.
Thanks,
Joe

Back