When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

decisions decisions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So...one thing that I would consider is if this bike to be ridden...or displayed. I've passed on some amazing bikes because they were just too nice of a preserved original. I ride just about all of my bikes, so I'd feel terrible ripping off those original tires & riding that amazing saddle. Some bikes are best left untouched. Just something to think about.

Go for the one you like, the one you can live with spending your money on. I knew it would come down to be the Robin. My thought is, both bikes may be the finest example of their breed. I would go for the Ranger. My reason, I like the design better, to me it is a smoother cleaner design. Robin to me is awkward ( I am going to get beat up for saying that ). I know they do not come around as often. I would have to spend my money on the bike that is stylistically more appealing to me, the bike I could enjoy looking at for a long time. I feel that is what it comes down to. My thoughts. You have a tough decision, congratulations.

So...one thing that I would consider is if this bike to be ridden...or displayed. I've passed on some amazing bikes because they were just too nice of a preserved original. I ride just about all of my bikes, so I'd feel terrible ripping off those original tires & riding that amazing saddle. Some bikes are best left untouched. Just something to think about.
View attachment 1098921

Buy the robin as a show rider and then the schwinn to race down hills

Back