When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found DEEP Front Ballooner Fender RED OG for Early Postwar Colson Looptail

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
ok , so , since I've had no luck completing my Colson Looptail grill tank with this elusive deep fender ........

maybe who ever has one might just want a bike to go with it ? 😀

Seriously , the rest is for sale together / not a part out .... but whether it sells to another caber or it doesnt , they or I will want to buy this deep front fender !

Colson Looptail with Grilltank
Early Post War
Derby Badged

Purchased from orig owner some time ago .

when i got it it had no front fender and an incorrect vintage lightweight front wheel.

Currently disassembled

Will include "placeholder" front wheel and
"placeholder" front fender. Fender was sold to me as NOS Shelby , and has different color scheme, no braces or sign of braces been installed

- Placeholder Front wheel is period Lobdell. However, the low side of rim has quite a bit of rust deterioration, its sever enough that if i had taken the tire off before buying , i would not have bought it for this bike.

- pedals are not correct / orig ( waffles with reflectors were on it when purchased)

- Guard ..... well some debate weather Pep Boys derby shows this chromed wing as orig , but Colson purist would likely not keep it on

Yes, I know Pics are not so great , but its all I have to work with atm.
The bike is in a box , in storage, and what looks a yard sale in the pics , is what's in the box.

View attachment 1898591

View attachment 1898591

View attachment 1898595

View attachment 1898596

View attachment 1898597

View attachment 1898598

View attachment 1898599

View attachment 1898600

View attachment 1898601

View attachment 1898602

View attachment 1898603

Let me preempt the predictable question:

Would I sell the tank only? Sure, if you insist , price for tank only is $700

my reason for selling is about moving and storage. so selling the tank only and not the bike , is not what i'm tryin to accomplish, Make me an offer for the bike without the tank , and thats more in alignment with my goal to reduce volume in storage / moving truck.

Back