When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deleted prices.......WHY?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

then8j

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Why do so many bikes that are sold have their asking price or sold price removed? There are so many times that I am trying to estimate values and find that this valuable tool of research has been taken away from me.

If you have done this, please give me your reason for doing so. I really can’t find a good reason for doing such a thing.

Maybe I should edit my sold prices to lower numbers to bring the prices back down.......but I wouldn’t do that it would be dishonest.

First, it's no one's business how much money someone gets for something. You want to know how much to charge for your part or bike, I don't think it's their problem. Everybody has their reasons......a pesky spouse, divorce settlements, the infernal revenue service, who knows. P.M. them, explain your problem and maybe they will take the time to inform you. Possibly, they feel they sold something for too little, and are too embarrassed to post the final amount. [ Who wants to hear,"Oh man, you sold that way too cheap, So and so would have paid you $$$$$$$$$ for it.... Just my thoughts...

First, it's no one's business how much money someone gets for something. You want to know how much to charge for your part or bike, I don't think it's their problem. Everybody has their reasons......a pesky spouse, divorce settlements, the infernal revenue service, who knows. P.M. them, explain your problem and maybe they will take the time to inform you. Possibly, they feel they sold something for too little, and are too embarrassed to post the final amount. [ Who wants to hear,"Oh man, you sold that way too cheap, So and so would have paid you $$$$$$$$$ for it.... Just my thoughts...
Tink, you have your coffee yet?

Back