When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delivery to Davenport 8 TOC / Teens Frames/Projects

-

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Will list 8 of them here, and may have a couple more (Racycle and Crescent sold). These were from the auction a couple weeks ago, have just had a short time to inspect them real closely, ask if you have any questions. Otherwise what you see is what you get. :)

Also, prices are revised and lower, but WITHOUT shipping, that's dependent on your location, and whether we can get them apart enough to box up -they are costing a lot more than the normal 26" bikes we ship.

Pick ups encouraged and discounted! Buy the whole lot and we'll meet you somewhere! Lol. Or we'll see how much room we have left going to Davenport.

All are adult sized bikes, but various sizes, most average, if you need the sizes message me, some I have easy access to, others are in storage so will take a day or two.

1. TOC, unknown make, no badge. $100

2. TOC, HSB & Co (Pre-True Value), Excelsior Schwinn made? Badged "Cruso", with the Rooster. Very cool frame, haven't seen another men's HSB & Co like this...Taller frame, seat post from middle of BB to top where post goes is 25 3/4 (26). Lower bar end to end is 24". SOLD

3. TOC Shapleigh Hardware, St Louis, MO, badged "CYCO". Love that lol. $150

4. TOC Dayton "Perfection". $175

5. Teens Great Western. Fork obviously shot lol. Badge fair. $115

6. Mead Ranger (is posted here in another thread too) SOLD/Pending

7 & 8. FYI these bikes are going to Davenport, IA for the Blackhawk Chief swap end of month.
~TOC Imperial. Early bike, Ames & Frost Manuf, pre ABC/Pope. Only made from 1892-1900.
~TOC Steer from the Rear Tandem. No badge. Lots of original stuff present still.

Message with interest/offers/questions.
Prices for PP no fees. Will add a few bucks if sending as Goods.
Darcie/Nick
IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4922.jpg

Cusco Rooster 1 - 1.jpg

Cusco Rooster 2 - 1.jpg

Cusco Rooster 3 - 1.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4932.jpg

IMG_4933.jpg

IMG_4927.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4937.jpg