When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Delta 6 Volt Sealed Beam New Old Stock

-
Price
$115

morton

I live for the CABE
The Big Boy light for Bad Axe Bikes! I had packed this months ago and got it ready to ship but couldn't find it. Now that I have it again, it's for sale.

Delta items don’t like me so I was amazed when I got this many moons ago that it worked. It’s old school cool for sure and throws a powerful beam.

Years ago my wife and I were on a night group rail trail ride when the batteries in my stinkin’ little light died. Fortunately I had one of these big boys hooked up to my wife’s bike and the beam was so wide and bright, I had no problems riding alongside the 5 miles back to the van.

I didn’t like the idea of a frame mounted battery box, so I mounted the light on her handlebars and ran wiring along the frame to the battery box mounted on the rear carrier tucked in under the saddle. Nice clean installation that looked great.

This one is new old stock, never used, however it does have small but not real noticeable dent in the battery box as shown in the photo. Takes a cheap and readily available 6 volt battery (not included).

I was going to use this on bike I planned to build but numerous health issues have arisen that mandate that I sell this and some other things.

$115 shipped priority conus. Sorry no pay pal, US Post Office money order only.

1m.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

10.jpg

9.JPG

Last edited:
Back