When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delta Battery can, Delta lamp, motobike carrier, motobike tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Joe Buffardi

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Call it in the thread, first time stamp in thread gets it. I wont do backdoor pms.

PM for paypal info

Delta Battery can 7 1/2 inches long x 3 inches wide. The cap has original paint on it but the can looks repainted. No rust holes or cracks, tiny tiny dings here and there but thats pretty much a given for how old it is. rubber grommet is intact. Clamps and hardware included. $250 shipped

Possibly a Delta model 24 lamp handlebar crossbar mount lamp. The reflector is beautiful and measures 5 inches, the bezel and lens are beautiful. Still has the original finish. The bakelite wire knob has a small hairline crack but stil very functional. Tiny dings at the back of lamp but nothing serious. This looks like a Model 24 Delta to me. There are no markings on the bracket or shell of the light. There may be under the paint but I will not remove the paint to check. The twist switch moves freely. The bulb looks good, filiment is intact. Wiring is in good condition $150 shipped ********Sold*********

Klaxon/Seiss teens type handlebar mount horn. Repainted works great $100 shipped ********SOLD********

1920s Hawthorne rear carrier. Origjnal black finish. Rack legs mount on rear axle. Front section of rack mounts on seat stays. Its a bit bent by the front mount area but nothing major. $120 shipped ********SOLD********

Teens 20's tank there are some dents on top and bottom. Very solid tank. Not a reproduction. All joints are silver soldered and leaded. Unusuall tank door entry. Looks like it would fit a Pierce $200 shipped.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Ahhhh
I need a Klaxon horn and that was the good price-sleep in on Saturday and loose out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back