When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delta Dominator

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I can't understand why people can't do three mouse clicks to include the link? http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=202432920653

A few more to get a pic.

delta dom.jpg

Don't know how to. Not computer savvy. It's Item#202432920653. Thanks
The link is posted above in my response. If you click on the blue text it will take you to the auction. To post a link from an Ebay auction open the auction page. At the top you will see the URL (circled in pic below)
Ebay link1.PNG

Left click on the URL and it will turn blue highlight. Now right click on it and click "Copy"
ebay link 2.png

Now go to your message that you want to post on The CABE and put the cursor where you want to insert your link and right click again. A drop down will appear--select "Paste". Your URL will be inserted and if you hit the space bar one time the link will turn blue indicating it is now a hyper-link. Post your thread.
ebay link 3.png

Now users will be able to simply click on the link and it will take them straight to the auction so they can put a bid on your prize! V/r Shawn
ebay link 4.png

The link is posted above in my response. If you click on the blue text it will take you to the auction. To post a link from an Ebay auction open the auction page. At the top you will see the URL (circled in pic below)
View attachment 867624

Left click on the URL and it will turn blue highlight. Now right click on it and click "Copy"
View attachment 867627

Now go to your message that you want to post on The CABE and put the cursor where you want to insert your link and right click again. A drop down will appear--select "Paste". Your URL will be inserted and if you hit the space bar one time the link will turn blue indicating it is now a hyper-link. Post your thread.
View attachment 867633

Now users will be able to simply click on the link and it will take them straight to the auction so they can put a bid on your prize! V/r Shawn
View attachment 867632
Too complicated for me. I'm old school. 80yrs. Might have to get my 5yr. old grand kid to do it. Thanks for your effort.

Back