When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delta ephemera

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It's possible Delta used one of these 4 inch spots with a truss rod mount and it was a model # 67 but i haven't seen any pics. of one yet

fullsizeoutput_8e9.jpeg

q0pVocFiRkmk8R6ZQENd0A.jpg

ORgi6YgxSX+NXl8UENlfBA.jpg

It's possible Delta used one of these 4 inch spots with a truss rod mount and it was a model # 67 but i haven't seen any pics. of one yet

View attachment 739985

View attachment 739987

View attachment 739988
Wow rustystone you are a wealth of delta light information and looks as if your collection is just as vast! Thanks for all the great information and thanks to rollfaster for tagging you on my post!
I will get a tape and measure this light and let you know. Can’t wait to get on my computer and get a bigger look at all of your pics!

The outside diameter of my light is close to 5 3/4". Does help rustystone? I cannot find any other markings on it other than the delta triangle and made in Marion Indiana, USA.

Okay , first what Thought you had was a #37 41/2 inch spot. The 41/2 spot had many different designations depending on the mount , switch location {on light / on battery can } , switch material {hard rubber or metal } and lens retainer { inside mount wire snap ring / outside mount clamp ring with nut & screw. Your 5 3/4 light seems like an odd size being that it ends in the .75 all mine end in .50 or whole numbers , try taking out the lens and lay it and the light flat on a ruler for a more accurate measurement .
I think your light is a 5 1/2 like the large one on the bottom in this pic. which has a very heavy duty mount probably for a car or motorcycle and I haven't found any info. / model on yet. Also in the pic. the light sizes are 4 1/2 inch on the top , 4 inch visor light in the center and 5 1/2 inch on the bottom

RrAxItpzQc6rFLgx5t2Fjg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_8f2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_8f5.jpeg

+7co+Dl6TECrhQl1+I6WlA.jpg

bXEqjC80QIueTsZvigUWMw.jpg

fullsizeoutput_8fa.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay , first what Thought you had was a #37 41/2 inch spot. The 41/2 spot had many different designations depending on the mount , switch location {on light / on battery can } , switch material {hard rubber or metal } and lens retainer { inside mount wire snap ring / outside mount clamp ring with nut & screw. Your 5 3/4 light seems like an odd size being that it ends in the .75 all mine end in .50 or whole numbers , try taking out the lens and lay it and the light flat on a ruler for a more accurate measurement .
I think your light is a 5 1/2 like the large one on the bottom in this pic. which has a very heavy duty mount probably for a car or motorcycle and I haven't found any info. / model on yet. Also in the pic. the light sizes are 4 1/2 inch on the top , 4 inch visor light in the center and 5 1/2 inch on the bottom

View attachment 740117

View attachment 740118

View attachment 740119

View attachment 740120

View attachment 740121

View attachment 740178
Will do! Thanks again. Let me do as you say and I will snap some pics.

Back