When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Delta front loader

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Nice light here, bare metal , nice clean lens, bulb is present, but untested. $135. Shipped from 95572
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Every front & top loader I've seen measure exactly the same.
@fordmike65 you are wrong. Ones found on prewar front loaders, like Elgins have a 1 1/4" center of hole to center of hole measurement. Top loaders postwar are 1 3/8". I have measured all of the ones I own, and that is the consistent difference. Front loaders ARE different. I asked the question, so the answer would be known. Some people don't even know the difference between front and top loaders. To tell them the spacing may help them to know what they need.

@fordmike65 you are wrong. Ones found on prewar front loaders, like Elgins have a 1 1/4" center of hole to center of hole measurement. Top loaders postwar are 1 3/8". I have measured all of the ones I own, and that is the consistent difference. Front loaders ARE different. I asked the question, so the answer would be known. Some people don't even know the difference between front and top loaders. To tell them the spacing may help them to know what they need.
Start a thread with some pics so that we may all learn.:)

I'm not sure what the point is of asking the mount hole spacing if all frontloaders are the same.

I actually meant to say every frontloader, be it EA or Delta that I've come across have the same spacing. I don't do much postwar, so I don't know much about top-loaders. My mistake.

Start a thread with some pics so that we may all learn.:)

I'm not sure what the point is of asking the mount hole spacing if all frontloaders are the same.
I have found a few that were not. Why don't you remove all your own and measure. I already did mine.

Back