When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Delta front loader

-
All I did was ask the seller the center to center mounting hole measurement. I have had 2 difference sizes, measured on the LIGHT not the fender. That's why I asked, to be sure, not to be criticized or made fun of.

What is it in Millimeters? Ha!! How 'bout how many grams, or stones, does it weigh? Measured from center or edge of receiving threaded hole? Most hardcore or older Cabers know the diff between top and front load. GLWTS......we have to keep things funny..... or what's the point?

Jesus H. Christ... one of you blabbers have to buy this thing now! Haha
Anyway, the holes are 1 1/4” cc
giphy (15).gif

What is it in Millimeters? Ha!! How 'bout how many grams, or stones, does it weigh? Measured from center or edge of receiving threaded hole? Most hardcore or older Cabers know the diff between top and front load. GLWTS......we have to keep things funny..... or what's the point?
Funny thing is that all of the old CABERS don't know everything like some think they do. Just recently an "I live for the Cabe" ranked CABER was selling a 1951 bike as "prewar" until I gave him help and information to properly date it. He sincerely thanked me for my help and adjusted the post. Sometimes questions need to be asked for clarification, or sometimes just for educating and sharing the knowledge we have. It's pretty sad when a simple question as to hole spacing on a light has people acting demeaning.
And, I had a front loader that the holes were 1 3/8" apart, center to center of holes on the light. I sold the bike so I can't yank the light off to show you. It should have been 1 1/4" -- odd isn't it? That's why I asked the question.... But, never mind.....

Funny thing is that all of the old CABERS don't know everything like some think they do. Just recently an "I live for the Cabe" ranked CABER was selling a 1951 bike as "prewar" until I gave him help and information to properly date it. He sincerely thanked me for my help and adjusted the post. Sometimes questions need to be asked for clarification, or sometimes just for educating and sharing the knowledge we have. It's pretty sad when a simple question as to hole spacing on a light has people acting demeaning.
And, I had a front loader that the holes were 1 3/8" apart, center to center of holes on the light. I sold the bike so I can't yank the light off to show you. It should have been 1 1/4" -- odd isn't it? That's why I asked the question.... But, never mind.....

Thanks for the question. I hope this experience doesn't keep you from asking more in the future.

Back