When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delta Hornlite help!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dgoldman

Finally riding a big boys bike
I need some help on wire routing. I made this Hornlite from multiple pieces. It was not complete when I got it. First one I've delt with. The best I can figure is the light needs a positive wire and the horn needs a positive and a negative wire. The light gets its ground from the horn ground traveling through the body housing. Light works and horn works. My question is, if this is correct, is there two holes drilled through the fenders for the horn positive and negative wire? Or, do I some how get the two horn wires through the body over to the light section and then down through the bolt hole? That way I would need only one hol
IMG_4044.JPG
e in the fender. Could use some clairity on this.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you! The problem I'm having is passing the wires past the horn into the vented part of the light housing where the bolt with the hole is. When the horn is in place, it fits in a groove that is all the way around the entire housing. This will not allow for any room to pass the horn wires over to the light housing side. Im wondering if I have the wrong horn? Maybe the correct horn has a groove large enough on its perimeter to pass the wires through over to the light housing side??
IMG_4045.JPG

Last edited:
The couple I have run all wires through the hollow mounting stud. No need to drill a second hole.
Fordmike65, can you take a look at my horn pic and tell me if I have the right horn? I don't see how to get the horn wires over to the light housing side? There is no room to pass them under the horn. If I do it will smash the wires and eventually rub through the positive insulation and short out.

Back