When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delta Light & Can ??

-

JKT

Wore out three sets of tires already!
is this a Delta Light and battery can ?? if not what is it ??

light 1.jpg

light 2.jpg

light 3.jpg

light 4.jpg

light 5.jpg

Can looks to be to me. No marking on the light? I am guessing yes. 1920's?

Reactions: JKT
Can looks to be to me. No marking on the light? I am guessing yes. 1920's?
I'm not sure.. I don't have it in my possession at the moment.. I picked it up and looked at it but not real close.. I knew it looked bicycle.. thanks

Thanks bike !! are these lights fairly common ?? the light and can look to be in pretty nice condition but the light is missing the bulb .. do you know the approximant years for these??

Sometimes you can find the DELTA mark on the end of the switch where the wire enters , but not all i have seen had it .
That light does not look like a delta to me , the mount is not like any delta made .

2MU7sK%RTeGTaO1VH042fQ.jpg

UBtCF6WrRIWFZ3tk0ql3XQ.jpg

Reactions: JKT
I picked this up today and upon a closer look it appears to possibly be NOS .. it has the original domed glass lens, original wire in like new condition with the original connectors still attached . all screws look to be NOS, also no decal or name that I can see. and looks to be original paint ..

Back