When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delta Light Display--Pricey!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=183221029414

Delta.jpg

I agree about the crazy price w/ the worthless lights but what makes that display a bit different is the graphic's on the sign. All I've ever seen is "It's a Genuine Delta" logo. I have a stand coming that's missing the sign I'm going to replicate this logo.

Mike

$1000 - $1200 on a very good day nothing special on the display that you can't get now for $75 or less
I agree about the crazy price w/ the worthless lights but what makes that display a bit different is the graphic's on the sign. All I've ever seen is "It's a Genuine Delta" logo. I have a stand coming that's missing the sign I'm going to replicate this logo.

Mike
I have 4 display stands 2 with GENUINE DELTA signs and 2 missing their sign, never paid more than $250.00 for one with a sign.
I offered $500 for the stand only and he wouldn't separate the lights from the stand.

So if I'm successful w/ having my sign man make a sign I'll order a few.... BTW the stands have gone up on value, I think your offer of $500 was fair.

Mike

Back