When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delta Light Display--Pricey!

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=183221029414

Delta.jpg

I agree about the crazy price w/ the worthless lights but what makes that display a bit different is the graphic's on the sign. All I've ever seen is "It's a Genuine Delta" logo. I have a stand coming that's missing the sign I'm going to replicate this logo.

Mike

$1000 - $1200 on a very good day nothing special on the display that you can't get now for $75 or less
I agree about the crazy price w/ the worthless lights but what makes that display a bit different is the graphic's on the sign. All I've ever seen is "It's a Genuine Delta" logo. I have a stand coming that's missing the sign I'm going to replicate this logo.

Mike
I have 4 display stands 2 with GENUINE DELTA signs and 2 missing their sign, never paid more than $250.00 for one with a sign.
I offered $500 for the stand only and he wouldn't separate the lights from the stand.

So if I'm successful w/ having my sign man make a sign I'll order a few.... BTW the stands have gone up on value, I think your offer of $500 was fair.

Mike

Back