When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DELTA Light Display

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was pretty stoked to purchase this Delta Light Display from @IngoMike and I just received it today.

NOS lights w/ boxes, original paper work showing the display and the amount of how much it would be to purchase the lights. All correct lights that are displayed in the original paper work... What a pain it was putting the lights on LOL

Thanks again Mike!!

View attachment 918353
View attachment 918354

View attachment 918355

View attachment 918356

View attachment 918357

View attachment 918358

View attachment 918359
Only need 1 thing a red lens on the utility light on the top left , inventory sheet pictured with a red lens, easy find.

IMG_1033.JPG

The wheel was just a solid red sidewalk bike wheel with solid tire and a wooden handle drilled into it

Very nice Alec! I'm a sucker for delta lights and stands too! I'm not to keen on what delta wanted displayed so I add some different lights.

Hi blincoe very nice!!! display. You got it, Disfrutelo mi Amigo.
bless day for your family & friends!!!!
:);):)

Very nice Alec! I'm a sucker for delta lights and stands too! I'm not to keen on what delta wanted displayed so I add some different lights.

I just like showing what was available for purchase back then. Such a cool piece.

Yes I have seen yours and I like them too. I wouldn’t mind having another one for other lights.

Back