When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delta silver ray question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
D8AC72AC-CC7F-4E7D-A934-0CB9EA29B8CA.jpeg
0AD18786-E2EE-4523-B9D6-565684CC24AD.jpeg

Cool. A nice little discovery. I think only the 1934 early SKs used this type so Im guessing come 1935 the typical one was used. Id love to see any other early SKs with the lights to add more evidence. Like I said... 4 examples dont prove anything but I think it suggests which light was used.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

when you take it apart does it have a 2 wire set up or single with a body ground ? 6 volt bayonet car verses flashlight bulb socket ?

I wonder if when Monark ordered lights for the SK's Delta gave them what they had. Whether for bike or car. Maybe yes, maybe no, just a thought.

I can remember around 1990 I bought a ladies SK and it had the rear screw version light on it. The whole bike was totally original, I had no reason to believe the light wasn't original to the bike. I knew it was different than other lights but did not know at the time there was an auto version.

Back