When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Delta ~ Torpedo ~ Fender Lamp

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

willswares1220

I live for the CABE
$60.00 shipped

This lamp is straight with no dents, but there is some battery corrosion to the bottom that doesn't really show, when mounted.
The original paint has light wear and tear overall with the plastic lens still intact as shown.
There is caked rust on the battery holder inside as shown. I also checked it out and it doesn't seem to light up , so it will need a little tweaking to get 'er working again. (minor for display purposes )

( PM's answered )

Port Washington, WI 53074

IMG_0042.JPG
IMG_0043.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0029.JPG

Last edited:
Did you get a chance to see if it works yet?
I checked 'er out and she doesn't light up, so there will be a little tweaking in order. Maybe sanding the contacts here and there. ( who knows )
For the reasonable price, I'm not going to dink with it......;) sorry.............

I checked 'er out and she doesn't light up, so there will be a little tweaking in order. Maybe sanding the contacts here and there. ( who knows )
For the reasonable price, I'm not going to dink with it......;) sorry.............
Understandable.

Back