When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Denver Old Bikes Club Monthly Ride This Sunday 12/16

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mr. Monkeyarms

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Please join the Denver Old Bikes Club on our monthly show & ride!!
IMG_20180617_115643425.jpg

IMG_20171217_111913989.jpg

IMG_20161218_121227468.jpg

We meet at Fishback Park in Denver along the Platte River at 10am and ride at 11. Or 11:13....
Elitch Gardens and Pepsi Center are across the river. REI is just North. Aquarium to the South. Right off I-25 & Speer Blvd. to the South or 20th St. coming from the north.
Ok
Fishback Park
818 Water St, Denver, CO 80211
(720) 913-1311
https://maps.app.goo.gl/97CQp

We hop on the Cherry Creek bike path for a bit then cruise up 16th Street Mall while playing chicken with the buses.;) Always good people watching and you can high five Robot Man along the way!

We cut over to Civic Center Park which sits in between the State Capitol and the City and County of Denver buildings for a break and more BS, picture taking, etc.:yum:
IMG_20171007_120814147.jpg

IMG_20171007_121058416.jpg

Then back to Cherry Creek bike path to Washington Park to enjoy an afternoon of old bikes, food and fun! Then people kind of go their own way from there. Usually a small group on the way back to Fishback Park.

Can't make it this week? Mark your calendar for the 3rd Sunday every month! We ride rain or shine! We have maybe 2 rides a year the weather is bad. Maybe. Just sayin'...;)

Going to be in the Denver area on business, visiting family or whatever the 3rd Sunday of any month and need a bike? Hit up @saladshooter . I hear he has a loaner Spiegel Airman. :)Just kidding!) Let me know if you need a bike and want to join us. I'll send you a list of my riders to choose from!!

Eric

IMG_20161218_134116744.jpg

Back