When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Depreciation in Beverly Hills!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I've noted some very irregular and questionable for sale posts on Facebook in the last week or so from this "seller". Just this morning a friend messaged me this link to a Facebook ad for a chrome 5 bar. I remembered this bike from when it was sold here by @my560sec. Huh?

Prior to this he posted a restored Firestone which I messaged him on. A few days later he wrote back and asked me where my location was. He did not respond to my reply which came back undeliverable. Definitely falling into the too good to be true category, I'm surprised that the internet hawks on the Cabe have not already posted on this. Maybe the deals are for real!

Screenshot_20221023-095200.png

Screenshot_20221023-102509.png

Screenshot_20221023-102521.png

Last edited:
Just checked his FB page. Not seeing the bikes you posted Nate. Some new looking stuff. A bike shop called Feelings? Which I tried to google but can’t locate. He’s trying to sell a white manta ray but has other bike pics in the listing. Also an orange krate for $400.

Back