When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Desperate measures

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

prewarmachine

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Had to evacuate the farm due to wildfires getting closer. No way to haul all the bikes, so I dragged some out into our plowed field as a desperate attempt to save them if the worst case scenario happens. Hopefully it's all just going to be a scare is all.
That light in the background is not the sun :/

20200908_183459.jpg

Best of luck. A childhood friend I've known over 50 years lost her home in Talent, Or. this morning. Many friends in different states in the west have had to evacuate in the past month but this was the first I've heard that lost their home. Just found out a friend lost his business there and his business partners lost their home last night.

Last edited:
That's terrible to hear. I'm sorry for their loss and anybody in that same situation. Been a crazy past couple of days.

a buddy in Boulder Creek Ca (down towards Santa Cruz more or less) spent a day putting out embers dropping from the sky. he is in the middle of the redwoods by Big Basin.

the sky is incredibly orange today it is dark like when the street lights might just about come on. find the satalite view of California for today showing the smoke, it is f... it is crazy

Back