When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Diamond 1/2" chain links

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ADReese

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Im going from a 20 to a 22 rear cog on my Schwinn meteor and my current chain is only 54 links. I think ill need to be up in the 57-58 link range. Its a standard 1/2" diamond chain. Does anyone have 3 links with a master that I can add on? Maybe some sort of nos kit?
Thanks!

Not sure what it will take. Yes it is a diamond. Its currently just a regular chain with a single master.

If Rustjunkie doesn’t have it, there’s somone selling Diamond (I believe) chain by the link recently. Search the parts thread.

EDIT: The one I was thinking of is 1” - sorry, need to keep away from keyboard prior to caffeine :)

Last edited:
If your front sprocket is same as a B6 or early phantom you will only need 56 links. Any 1/2" x 1/8" roller link will work.

pm ur address and it’s in the mail today

D48E7983-7CBB-4B65-971C-88083C9030D6.jpeg

Once again Im amazed by the generosity and awesomeness of the cabe community! Thank you Scott!

Back