When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Diamond 1/2" chain links

-

ADReese

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Im going from a 20 to a 22 rear cog on my Schwinn meteor and my current chain is only 54 links. I think ill need to be up in the 57-58 link range. Its a standard 1/2" diamond chain. Does anyone have 3 links with a master that I can add on? Maybe some sort of nos kit?
Thanks!

Not sure what it will take. Yes it is a diamond. Its currently just a regular chain with a single master.

If Rustjunkie doesn’t have it, there’s somone selling Diamond (I believe) chain by the link recently. Search the parts thread.

EDIT: The one I was thinking of is 1” - sorry, need to keep away from keyboard prior to caffeine :)

Last edited:
If your front sprocket is same as a B6 or early phantom you will only need 56 links. Any 1/2" x 1/8" roller link will work.

pm ur address and it’s in the mail today

D48E7983-7CBB-4B65-971C-88083C9030D6.jpeg

Once again Im amazed by the generosity and awesomeness of the cabe community! Thank you Scott!

Back