Diamondback Ridgerunner

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Callahooney1

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jul 7, 2018
Albuquerque
Back in 84 I bought a black Diamondback Ridgerunner that was a super fun bike to ride, but a couple yrs later was stolen. I'd like to find another 18" Black Diamondback Ridgerunner frame & fork, or complete bike. Anyone out there have one to sell or has a lead ?
20151117_171935_LLS.jpg

69tr6r

On Training Wheels
Apr 29, 2020
Shelton, CT
I know this post is old, but I have a very nice 1982 Ridgerunner for sale, 18" frame. Let me know if you're still interested.

69tr6r

On Training Wheels
Apr 29, 2020
Shelton, CT
The bike no longer hangs on the wall so I'll have to get it outside to take some better pictures. I've owned it for about 5 years, bought from original owner. I replaced the spokes with new SS ones, a common problem with these bikes is rusty spokes. Bike is original except for seat and tires.

20190303_114727.jpg

20190303_114714.jpg

69tr6r

On Training Wheels
Apr 29, 2020
Shelton, CT
I have another Ridge Runner, that is more of a rider. So I took a few pics of that one too.

20200502_100122.jpg

20200502_100128.jpg

20200502_100134.jpg

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Callahooney1

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jul 7, 2018
Albuquerque
Very cool. I'm partial to the black one, because that's the one I bought brand new when I was 19. However the only difference was the dealer installed Ist gen Deore XT components on mine, which cost me more than the stock Ridgerunner. He installed XT derailleurs, shifters, crank set, hubs on mine. I remember the other Ridge Runners he had in stock came with stock sun tour components. Mine was higher end than the the stock Suntour set up. I dig them both, but more so the black.

69tr6r

On Training Wheels
Apr 29, 2020
Shelton, CT
Very cool. I'm partial to the black one, because that's the one I bought brand new when I was 19. However the only difference was the dealer installed Ist gen Deore XT components on mine, which cost me more than the stock Ridgerunner. He installed XT derailleurs, shifters, crank set, hubs on mine. I remember the other Ridge Runners he had in stock came with stock sun tour components. Mine was higher end than the the stock Suntour set up. I dig them both, but more so the black.
Wow, didn't know they had XT back then. I am partial to the black one as well. It was the first MTB I had seen before, and my BMX bike was a Diamondback Turbo, which looked very similar in the black with a lot of polished silver components.

57 spit

Look Ma, No Hands!
Jun 22, 2012
Santa Barbara, United States
My first MB too. 1984 in Black. stolen in 96. Loved that bike.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!