When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Diamondback Ridgerunner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Very cool. I'm partial to the black one, because that's the one I bought brand new when I was 19. However the only difference was the dealer installed Ist gen Deore XT components on mine, which cost me more than the stock Ridgerunner. He installed XT derailleurs, shifters, crank set, hubs on mine. I remember the other Ridge Runners he had in stock came with stock sun tour components. Mine was higher end than the the stock Suntour set up. I dig them both, but more so the black.

Very cool. I'm partial to the black one, because that's the one I bought brand new when I was 19. However the only difference was the dealer installed Ist gen Deore XT components on mine, which cost me more than the stock Ridgerunner. He installed XT derailleurs, shifters, crank set, hubs on mine. I remember the other Ridge Runners he had in stock came with stock sun tour components. Mine was higher end than the the stock Suntour set up. I dig them both, but more so the black.

Wow, didn't know they had XT back then. I am partial to the black one as well. It was the first MTB I had seen before, and my BMX bike was a Diamondback Turbo, which looked very similar in the black with a lot of polished silver components.

Back in 84 I bought a black Diamondback Ridgerunner that was a super fun bike to ride, but a couple yrs later was stolen. I'd like to find another 18" Black Diamondback Ridgerunner frame & fork, or complete bike. Anyone out there have one to sell or has a lead ? View attachment 901202
Are you still looking for a diamondback ridge runner. I have a complete one.

They don't show up very often, but here is an 83 that recently came my way. Definitely sporting some "patina", but still wearing most of her original bits.
db.JPG
db1.JPG
db2.JPG
db3.JPG
db4.JPG
db5.JPG
db6.JPG

Back