When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dick power

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
thanks for the interest and commets in this thread. ive wanted a dick power bike ever since i saw one years ago, i love old racing bikes and their history. i esp like new york builders and racing history. i bought these from a friend who had bought them from the original owner. one is a 1955 the other 1957. these bikes were loved and cared for, the name is cool, dick was prob a tough kid growing up. he was a racer, rider who built some beautiful custom bikes. heres a couple more pics

power pictures 002.JPG

power pictures 003.JPG

power pictures 004.JPG

cool pair of dick power racers. good story behind these bikes, one was the riders trainer the other his race day bike. originally owed by the union sportiva italiana new york club champion in the late 50s. dick power of new york built some great bikes, i would put these up against paramounts of the day. these bikes have chater lea componets and airlite hubs

View attachment 770839

View attachment 770840

View attachment 770841

View attachment 770842

View attachment 770843

View attachment 770844
Where are these bikes now? This is Dick's grandson John Power and would like to know.

Back