When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did A Little Tune-up Today

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I figured it's been awhile since I gave some love to this one. I had it out to ride on Friday and it just didn't feel as good as it used to.

Here's what I have done today, despite the nasty weather!

- Replaced missing washers at chainguard rear mount
- Replaced master link (heavily worn)
- Changed mounting spot of my speedometer
- Full wash and detail (it needed it!)

It rides so much quieter now and the chain feels nice and taut while accelerating.

Now if I only I could replace that seat spring I broke!!! :mad:

I think it looks better since I cleaned the paint and polished up the patina once again. The new spot for the speedometer is better too!

Looks SHARP for 53 years of age!

004.JPG
006.JPG

Last edited:
Looks pretty good for a Huffy. :p What brand speedo is that? Appears to have a very long cable and there's at least one person I know that can't find one long enough for his 25" frame lightweight.

Looks pretty good for a Huffy. :p What brand speedo is that? Appears to have a very long cable and there's at least one person I know that can't find one long enough for his 25" frame lightweight.

Hahaha you should know all my bikes are Dayton-built :p

I don't know what brand the speedometer is. I found it on eBay and it was cheap.

Back