When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did anyone get large parts collection from near Chattanooga Tennessee?

-

4scuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Month or more ago there was a Facebook listing for a large collection of decent frames, a few complete bikes and a bunch of spring forks and other parts on Facebook near Chattanooga. I made arrangements to drive the three hours and look to buy. Every time I was supposed to see them the owner wouldn’t respond with an address, then followed up with an excuse , lost phone, injured back etc. Just wondered if anyone else had the same experience or if someone had bought the parts.

2B90445A-90F5-4B0E-9E6E-441946758EE7.jpeg

154FBEB0-7901-49CD-B8AC-9D86E1EC6704.jpeg

Yes it was all or nothing. He said he would just eBay it himself if he couldn’t sell it all. I was only interested in the entirety to resell.

That’s a scam….anytime anyone goes to that much trouble for you to not the collection they were just pulling your chain (pun intended)

Well I finally made contact again with the seller since I was going through the area and he had been in the hospital and all but a couple pieces of the collection are still there. Have an appointment to see tomorrow night and I even have the address this time. So wish me luck.

Back