When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did anyone get large parts collection from near Chattanooga Tennessee?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

4scuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Month or more ago there was a Facebook listing for a large collection of decent frames, a few complete bikes and a bunch of spring forks and other parts on Facebook near Chattanooga. I made arrangements to drive the three hours and look to buy. Every time I was supposed to see them the owner wouldn’t respond with an address, then followed up with an excuse , lost phone, injured back etc. Just wondered if anyone else had the same experience or if someone had bought the parts.

2B90445A-90F5-4B0E-9E6E-441946758EE7.jpeg

154FBEB0-7901-49CD-B8AC-9D86E1EC6704.jpeg

Yes it was all or nothing. He said he would just eBay it himself if he couldn’t sell it all. I was only interested in the entirety to resell.

That’s a scam….anytime anyone goes to that much trouble for you to not the collection they were just pulling your chain (pun intended)

Well I finally made contact again with the seller since I was going through the area and he had been in the hospital and all but a couple pieces of the collection are still there. Have an appointment to see tomorrow night and I even have the address this time. So wish me luck.

Back