When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did your bike come with a free ghost?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
89 ford van

I had a very nice Ford Van , it would crank itself up sometimes at night sometimes at daytime ,, .. One day I was at the flea market and this man asked me where I got the Van , and I asked him if he knew about it,. He said Oh Yes, My boss man committed suicide in the van 5 years ago. He Did not even blink when I told him some of the bizzare events that had taken place , Engine blowing up, transmission goes ,everything had been properly maintained .. walter branche

large-marge-02 creepy gifs.gif

Bumpin' TTT this seven and a half year-old thread …...

Last edited:
We were having troubles in the basement, tripping on the stairs, bad vibe down there, even our cat would act odd down there. My wife was able to trace it to a pair of pedals I'd bought on ebay. In fact, I'd previously found them in a box, and set them near the window, thinking I should use them on a project. Tossed them in the trash, and the basement was ours again.

Back