When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disappearing Phoenix Collection Post..........??

-

Kato

I live for the CABE
OK - is it just me or wasn't there a post last night / Thursday where a guys was selling 10-15 bikes
Pretty sure it was out of Phoenix..............hell I have a name / number and texted but now it's gone.
I thought I even had the post on WATCH - others had replied and I think somebody bought a Monark

I only had 1 beer.........or am I going nutso ?????

This was the Monark

68882542_2116405405329484_4078368508965027840_o.jpg

There was and it did disappear.. prices were reasonable too.. all post war bikes... hmmm a hidden conspiracy is showing its true self... :0

You're not crazy, I saw it too. Good prices!

Phoenix is a hotbed of estate buyers with all those snowbirds. I bet someone local probably swooped right in and bought the whole lot.
I know a middle age couple that are continually running an empty truck to AZ and coming back loaded with antiques from the valley. They said that statistically a snowbird passes every 90 minutes there...

I found the pic of the Monark on a Facebook bike page.........sent the guy that bought it a PM to see what happened / see if he actually got it.
I was also thinking somebody bought the whole shooting match ?????

I was told that they didn't post pictures or prices to the extent requires so the thread was removed. RULES are rules.

And thank you mods, we appreciate the work you do to keep us safe and sane.
Not sure I’m buying that. I asked at least three times for the Aerocycle ad to be deleted when the OP would not post a price yet it stayed up. This ad did have prices and pics for the bikes shown but also mentioned others for sale. I really wish anytime a for sale ad was posted that didn’t satisfy the rules would automatically be deleted and a PM sent by the mod notifying the offender of why it was deleted. @rustjunkie @markivpedalpusher @Dave Stromberger can you guys please clarify? V/r Shawn

Back