When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disappearing Phoenix Collection Post..........??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I contacted (called) sellers about the 48 Super Deluxe when the post was about 5 minutes old. I have been in contact with the sellers 4-5 times sense then. I'm the one that purchased the 48 Super Deluxe shown below, done deal. Yes the Mods killed the ad, because they had more bikes for sale then pictures posted! They seem like good people (at least to me and my dealings with them) and just didn't read the rules! They are brand new to the CABE, and their ID shows that. Spoke with Jerry (seller) this afternoon, and he is busy taking pictures and will repost the bikes still available.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I found out that if you're in the club, you can ask one of your moderator pals to delete posts even if they don't violate any rules. Then you can get suspended for reposting them. Who knew!!

If you follow the rules and such that won't be a problem. It's not a 'club' thing. It's to protect members using Classifieds.

The rules are stated in a sticky at the top of the Classifieds page(s) and it's recommended reading.

If you follow the rules and such that won't be a problem. It's not a 'club' thing. It's to protect members using Classifieds.

The rules are stated in a sticky at the top of the Classifieds page(s) and it's recommended reading.

I'm quite aware of the rules, and it is a club. And yes, folks in the club have successfully gotten postings removed that violated no rules. And yes, I've been suspended for reposting them. But hey, believe what you want

I saw half of the bikes for sale on That post.. didn’t look like a violation to me...oh .......only deemed by ones (person in charge) opinion....I guess...

I can actually relate to pretty much everything described on the butthurt form posted above, with the exception of the last "ACTION" regarding everyone being entitled to their own opinion.

Back