When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disassembling and removing paint from the 1960 Schwinn Jaguar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Take it from a fellow Texan.....

Different stuff. Same message.

Fifty years from now who ever owns that bicycle will be wishing someone did not repaint that bicycle fifty years ago and trying to figure out how to remove the repaint, only to find the original is gone forever.

Search this forum. No shortage of threads on how to remove repaints. It's a mortal sin.

Fifty years from now who ever owns that bicycle will be wishing someone did not repaint that bicycle fifty years ago and trying to figure out how to remove the repaint, only to find the original is gone forever.

Search this forum. No shortage of threads on how to remove repaints. It's a mortal sin.

Okayyyyyyyyy I get ittt

This thread still lingers in my mind to this day I know it might decrease the value and I know it might be stupid but the reason is i was making a replica of the bike Silver from IT (2017) since I love how it looks and the movie means a lot to me and I still am trying to make the replica and I was going to paint it to look rusted like the movie and I know people will think I’m stupid but I just want you to understand

E1EDD78D-75E7-4F21-8652-5D0615696996.jpeg

Back