When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DIY bicycle shopping cart idea

-

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I always wanted to use 1 of them for either building a low rider cart or something for a bicycle so when I seen this I thought I might share.

I know it may be silly to some but I see purpose for some of us & those random side of the road shopping carts or even those places who retire them.

What?! Yes! So killer! I could even see a shopping cart as a side car for a bicycle.

Some really cool ideas here. I’d like to bomb a big hill with the cart with the large size wheels. Provided I have brakes.

What?! Yes! So killer! I could even see a shopping cart as a side car for a bicycle.

Some really cool ideas here. I’d like to bomb a big hill with the cart with the large size wheels. Provided I have brakes.
It's steel so it could be the base & EXACTLY! fabrication could lead to some pretty awesome functional side toys / bike additions. I have a s.cart I am taking apart to lay out some ideas until I can do some welding;)

Back