When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do any of you men ride a woman's bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Quick Cal

Look Ma, No Hands!
I don't want to get a bunch of bikes. No room for them. I want just one rider, maybe 2,,,lol. Ya right.

I would really like an old JC Higgins. I collect Coleman and Sears lanterns. Have a bunch. JC Higggins too.

So I seen a really cool old JC Higgins. But it's a woman's bike. Is it taboo to be seen all over town an a woman's bike,,,lol.

i've taken one of the gal's bikes out now and again no weird hang ups here
anybody got a prob that's their prob and they can keep it

then again my '36 colson rider is pink so you can see how many f's i'm giving

No. Ride what you want. Actually, if you are old, male or female, riding a girl's bike is much easier on you. I'd change the saddle to a more comfortable one and maybe put on the bigger boy's pedals. Girl's bikes are easier for old timers to get on and off and are geared for the weaker sex or should I just say weak. Does that sound sexist? Maybe, but they are easier to ride. The only thing that bugs me is when someone on the CABE posts a photo of a boy's bike and refers to it as a "she." An old boy's bike is not and never will be an "old girl." But, ride what you want and truth be told, folks today can't tell a boy's bike from a girl's.

Back